This course has been discontinued.
Last planned examination: Autumn 2022
Decision to discontinue this course: No information inserted
Content and learning outcomes
The course will cover the following areas:
- Value concepts and valuation history.
- Valuation and institutions, value standards.
- Uncertainty in valuations.
- New Methods and techniques.
- Behavioural aspects and valuation smoothing.
Intended learning outcomes
The aim of the course is to give a theoretical and institutional background to and knowledge about a number of current debates in the international valuation arena.
Literature and preparations
Admission to postgraduate studies.
Artiklar och rapporter beslutade en månad före kursstart.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Presentation of articles and written termpaper.
Other requirements for final grade
Passed presentation of articles and written termpaper.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.