Course development and history
Select the semester and course offering above to get information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
· Introduction to signal processing
· Introduction till health informatics
· Wireless sensors and mobile applications in medicine, healthcare and sports
· Data communications and application protocols in medical and health applications
· Medical information and communication systems
· ICT support in healthcare and physical training
This course is an introduction and survey of information and communication systems for applications in medicine, health and sports.
By the end of the course the students should have basic knowledge about:
· processing of physiological signals
· wireless sensors and mobile applications in health and sports
· health informatics
· medical information systems and communication protocols
· ICT support functions in healthcare and preventive
· program development and applications in healthcare
· the different links in the chain from a patient’s medical data to an end-user of an ICT health service
No information inserted
A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability. The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Passed presentations (RED1; 4 credits), grade scale A-FPassed laboratory work (LAB1; 2 credits), grade scale P/F
Final grade, grade scale A-F
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.
CBH/Biomedical Engineering and Health Systems
Information and Communication Technology
Fernando Seoane Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org)