ID2220 Advanced Topics in Distributed Systems 7.5 credits
Avancerade områden inom distribuerade system
A seminar course discussing resent trends in research in the area of Distributed Systems.
Education cycleSecond cycle
Main field of studyInformation and Communication Technology
Grading scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
The students shall after the course:
- be able to describe research areas in the field.
- be able to, through reading research articles, understand a problem description and its solution.
- be able to discuss problem descriptions and proposed solutions.
- have the skill to acquire relevant material to better understand a topic.
- be able to summarize and present a research report.
Course main content
The course consists of a series of seminars where the students will present and discuss research topics in distributed systems.
Langage of instuction: English
Only avaialble to students of the TDISM program.
Good theoretical knowledge of distributed systems.
Kurslitteraturen består av forskningsartiklar.
- SEM1 - Seminar, 3.0, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Examination, 4.5, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Examination is based on written exam, compulsory attendance, delivery and presentation of assignments.
Written exam 4,5 credits
Seminar 3,0 credits
Grading scale: A-F
Requirements for final grade
Pass on written exam, presence on all of the seminars and well written reports.
Seif Haridi, email@example.com
Seif Haridi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The course may be canceled if the number of participants is too few.
Course syllabus valid from: Spring 2019.
Examination information valid from: Spring 2019.