Intended learning outcomes *
The intended learning outcomes for the course refer mainly to the level A1 according to CEFR, the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, and aim to strengthen the student's global competence.
On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- understand simple, slowly and clearly spoken Swedish on well-known subjects in everyday situations
- understand short, authentic, everyday texts consisting of simple sentences and common words
- participate in simple conversations at a slow pace, clearly spoken, by asking and answering simple questions within well-known everyday subject areas (a certain amount of help from the conversation partner is required)
- talk about and describe his/her close environment and people he/she knows, by means of simple phrases and sentences
- fill in simple forms and write short, simple messages with elements of awareness of elementary facts about Sweden