Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
- Self-regulated learning (for example study techniques, one´s own responsibility, procrastination, self-reflection).
- Rhetoric and presentation techniques.
- The implementation of the education (for example official course syllabuses, intended learning outcomes, grading criteria, examination, programme objectives, generic skills, common thread in the education, the set-up of the CLGYM programme, options, quality development, student influence).
- Evaluation of the programme.
- Working life and society aspects (for example lifelong learning, employability, equal opportunities, equality, ergonomics and mental health, internationalisation, and professional roles)
Intended learning outcomes
1. Reflect at a higher level, including reasoning about alternative solutions, and use methods to plan his/her studies in the short and long term
2. Based on two years of studies in the programme, relate the progression in subject knowledge and skills to the objectives of the education and the future professional roles
3. Analyse and evaluate social and ethical questions in technology and educational sciences
4. Make oral presentations in his/her subject area.
Literature and preparations
At least 90 credits from courses in the programme syllabus of CLGYM should be completed.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- SEM1 - Seminars and assignments, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Active participation in all compulsory activities.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web LT1043