ME2604 Advanced Industrial Marketing 6.0 credits
Advanced Industrial Marketing
The course covers:
- Strategic and tactic marketing management
- Strategic Brand management, a management approach that has grown to challenge traditional models of product management and industrial production, is a particular focus of the course.
- Brand Building, including core value and identity implementation
- Brand Leveraging Brand Extensions, co-branding and ingredient branding
- Franchising and licensing for entering foods and fmcg-goods
- Complex brand architecture for high-tech brands
- Buyer behaviour in industrial and end-consumer markets.
- Implementation activities in marketing