MF1023 Basic Electrical Engineering, Part 2 3.0 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
SF1624 Algebra and Geometry
SD1120 Noise and Vibration Control
Basic Electrical Engineering for T
Will be announced at the start of the course.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL2 - Hand in exercise, 0.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- LAB2 - Laboratory work, 1.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Written examination, 1.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
The examiner decides, in consultation with KTH's coordinator for disabilities (Funka), about possible adapted examination for students with documented, permanent disabilities. The examiner may permit other examination format for re-examination of individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web MF1023