Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
- Introduction to production, logistic and maintenance technology connected to a production system
- Introduction to systems theory, sustainable work, sustainable development
- Interviewing an engineer at a company, together with students from the course ML1500
- Oral presentation of the interview, together with ML1500
- Individual studies for the homework assignments in ML1500
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
Kurslitteratur meddelas 6 veckor före kursstart.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Assignments, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- ÖVN2 - Exercise and seminars, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web ML1506