Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
Exercise and training with the rhetorical work process
Lecture and exercise with media production methods
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the students should be able to:
Produce video material that:
- communicates the degree project from different system perspectives.
- communicates the degree project to different listener groups
- tells what an engineer does
Literature and preparations
Completed courses: ML1500 and ML1502 with a focus on the communication parts
Kurslitteratur meddelas 6 veckor före kursstart.
Övrigt material, som till exempel företagsbeskrivningar, tillhandahålls under kursens gång.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Project, 1.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- RAP1 - Report, 1.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web ML1507