Content and learning outcomes
- Environmental Technology
- The principles of sustainable production
- Safety of people and environment
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- define and explain fundamental concepts in environmental technology from an industrial perspective in connection to water treatment, waste management, cleaning of air and different media that are handled, e g compressed air
- account for basic solutions in different fields of technology
- analyse the factory operations and maintenance from a environment technology perspective, as well as identify waste and potential hazards connected to the environmental solutions of the factory.
- account for environmental laws and regulations that a factory has to comply to
- compile and present environmental issues for the surroundings
Literature and preparations
Meddelas sex veckor innan kursstart.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Project, sustainability analysis, 2.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Exam, 4.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
- Sustainability analysis project
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web ML1606