SD2230 Vehicle Dynamics Project Course Part 2 7.5 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The students can in the beginning of the course vote for the projects that they would like to participate in the most. Then the teachers will try to match the students into the projects that they most wanted where each project is between 3-10 students, depending on project. The proposed project come from either industrial partners or from research projects at KTH where there is a clear need to analyse a problem or develop technology.
In the second part of the project course in vehicle dynamics, SD2230, the students will usually do the following steps:
- Continued development
- Test and validation
This can however change between what type of project that the student chooses.
Intended learning outcomes
After the course the student should be able to:
- Apply knowledge and theory from past courses, literature review and benchmarking to real life engineering projects
- Collaborate in a team to plan the work and jointly solve realistic engineering problems
- Present technical content
- Write structured scientific and technical reports
This with the purpose of giving the students experience of working in development teams much and prepare the students for the future.
Literature and preparations
Completed course SD2229 Project course in vehicle dynamics, part 1.
English B / English 6
The course are for students in the end of their civilingenjör och master studies where previous courses and experience from vehicle dynamics, automatic control, mechatronics and mashine design is to recommend.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Report, 7.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
They who will also study SD2230 will only have one Board Review, one Final report and one Final presentation at the end of project course part 2 SD2230.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web SD2230