Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The course covers accounting rules, such as laws, norms and regulation, nationally and internationally. The content of annual reports for real estate firms. Effects of accounting practice on real estate companies. Key accounting concepts such as equity, concern, acquisition, results, and balance. Financial ratios, such as liquidity, solvency, profitability and leverage.
Intended learning outcomes
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
Identify factors in financial and business accounting, applied to real estate firms.
Methods for financial and business accounting, applied to real estate firms.
Literature and preparations
AI1128 Economics of the Built Environment
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO2 - Project, 2.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN2 - Written Exam, 5.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AI1142