Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The following activites are included:
Lectures, Excercises, Project and a written examination.
Intended learning outcomes
The course has a few specific goals. After completing the course you should be able to:
• Perform a valuation with comparable sales method and the income approach.
• Describe how a market analysis which is used as a base for a real estate valuation is performed.
o how uncertainty should be derived and reported in a valuation report.
o how environment impacts should influence the valuation.
o what is meant by good valuation practice.
Literature and preparations
Fastighetsvärdering och Marknadsanalys – Studentlitteratur
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- TEN1 - Examination, 4.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- ÖVN1 - Assignment, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AI234U
Main field of study
This course is a commissioned education and is financed by a company. You may as a student not apply for or be accepted for a commissioned education.
Commissioned Course. Admittance to the course can only be purchased by a legal entity who appoints course participants