Intended learning outcomes *
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the chosen topic's scientific foundation and applicable methods, insight into current research and development, as well as in-depth knowledge in some part of the subject area
2. Critically search, collect and use relevant information, and identify the need for further knowledge
3. Formulate, assess and handle problems and critically discuss phenomena, issues and situations
4. Plan and with applicable methods carry out tasks within given time frames
5. Demonstrate the ability to plan and with adequate methods carry out specific assignments within given time frames
6. Demonstrate the ability to evaluate products, processes, systems, methods or technical solutions
7. Show the skills required to work independently, within some part of the field of technology
8. Present and discuss information, problems, and solutions orally or in writing
9. Demonstrate the ability to account for work, conclusions, and the underlying arguments with requirements of structure, citation, and referencing.
10. Demonstrate the ability to make assessments considering relevant scientific, engineering, and social aspects
11. Demonstrate the ability to make assessments and reflect upon, evaluate, and review own and others' results
12. Show knowledge of planning, structuring, implementing of a project, its impact and reflect on the work process.