This course gives the student an opportunity to work in a tailor-made project.
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The course gives students with a special interest in robotics, perception and learning the opportunity to read an especially designed a project course in their own interest field. Both course content and assessment are designed individually for each project.
To be able to start the course, the student should first contact a teacher connected to the interest field and thereafter course coordinator. The course can only be offered if the department has enough resources and skills in the current field.
Intended learning outcomes
Having passed the course, the student shall be able to
- choose a course of approach and define, follow and follow up a plan for carrying out the task in a given resource budget,
- Present orally and in writing, a description and defense of a technical solution to a problem in robotics, perception and learning
in order to
- be able to participate professionally in project work in activities in robotics, perception and learning.
Literature and preparations
Completed courses of at least 12 credits at second cycle level in robotics, perception or machine learning.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Project work, 7.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- PRO2 - Project work, 7.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
As a first stage in the project work of the course a specification must be approved by the course coordinator. The specification should contain intended learning outcomes that can be accessed for each student and a description of how the examination should be carried out for both these and the general aims for this specific project.
The project work is divided into two parts with a half time evaluation between to allow individual follow up take place.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web DD2414
Main field of study
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: