FMF3011 Literature Course in Mechatronics 7.5 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
The course includes current examples and challenges of mechatronics products and product development, solution alternatives, tools and methods for analysis and design.
Intended learning outcomes
After completed course, students are expected to present a study of the area of Mechatronics including the following learning goals and areas are included:
- challenges and trends within the area of Mechatronics
- current research questions and methods within the area of Mechatronics
The scientific area is to be studied both according to state of the art, the research front, as well as from industrial competence level.
Literature and preparations
Admitted to PhD studies
Will be announced at course start
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Assignment, 7.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web FMF3011