Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The course includes planning, implementing of smaller projects with a traditional project methodology with application in a simple project. Writing of simple reports/summaries with correct reference management. Discussions and reflections around study techniques and different methods to manage his/her studies at KTH in a good way.
Intended learning outcomes
The aim of the course is to give an introduction to the subject area and to give basic skills in project model and writing of simple reports. The course should also support the student's own ability to plan and carry out his/her education on the path to an engineering degree. After the course, the student should be able to
- plan and carry out smaller assignments and projects in stipulated time
- understand and be able to apply the basics of a traditional project methodology
- write smaller reports with correct reference management
- plan, carry out and reflect on his/her studies and study techniques.
Literature and preparations
Arbeta i projekt, Eklund, Studentlitteratur.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Project, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Implementation of a project
Reflection around study techniques
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web II1306
Main field of study
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: http://www.kth.se/en/eecs/utbildning/hederskodex.