This is a course with lots of interaction and a good balance of vocabulary learning, grammar drills and practice in the everyday language you will need to build a sound basis in French.
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- KON1 - Assessment, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- LEXA - Continous assessment, 6.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web LS143U