LT1011 Programme Integrating Course for Bridging, Teacher Education Programme 3.0 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The course should facilitate for the students to see the connections between the courses in the programme through reflection around the conditions for learning and similarities and differences between the teaching profession and earlier experiences. The course is distributed over the whole time in the programme
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of the course, the student should be able to
- describe his own study technique and what type of learning it leads to
- relate the studies to the teacher's professional roles
- relate earlier education and professional or vocational experiences to the studies and the future task as teacher
- review critically, reflect and document both the set-up and implementation of the education as one's own efforts
- follow (or create) a them in the degree programme and see the progression in both subject knowledge and generic skills in relation to the objective of the course and the teaching profession
-identify the need for additional knowledge and continuously develop skills
in order to
- take responsibility for one's own learning process and what one wants with the education
- utilise the time as student in the best way for the individual the student
- create routines for lifelong learning
- obtain an overall picture of the education and thereby better understanding of the importance of each individual course
- influence the development of the programme
Literature and preparations
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- SEM1 - Seminars, 1.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- SEM2 - Seminars, 1.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- SEM3 - Seminars, 1.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Passed on all compulsory components of the course.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web LT1011