Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
Arbete och teknik på människans villkor: Bohgard et al. 2008: ISBN: 9789173651103, Prevent
Hållbar utveckling - en introduktion för ingenjörer: Jon-Erik Dahlin, 2014: ISBN 9789144092669, Studentlitteratur
Produktionsteknik/ Produktionsprocessen: Aganovic Dario; Jonsson, Peter: ISBN 9789147018932 , Liber
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INLA - Assignment, 2.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- PRO2 - Project, 2.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- TEN2 - Written examination, 2.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- ÖVN2 - Exercises and seminars, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web ML1500