Ashwin Vishnu Mohanan
I graduated with a Ph.D. from Department of Mechanics on September 2019. My research is centred around geophysical flows, studied from a turbulence perspective. I am trained in computational, theoretical and experimental tools. You would find me utilizing simple, efficient, open-source, and reproducible methods in research.
- Ph.D., Engineering Mechanics, 2019: KTH
- M. Tech., Aerospace Engineering, 2014: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT-K), India
- B. Tech., Mechanical Engineering, 2011: College of Engineering, Trivandrum, India
- Simulations of shallow water and toy model equations
- MILESTONE: Mixing and Length scales in Stratified Turbulence
- FluidDyn project