Both students and teachers are able to contribute to the course material by creating pages and posts. You will find your courses in the personal menu located at the top of the page.
On the programme web you as a student or staff at KTH discuss, inform, share material and ask questions about things regarding the programme and your studies.
- Course Embedded Electronics (IE1206)
- Course Electricity Market Analysis (EG2210)
- Course Mathematical Methods in Physics, Additional Course (SI1142)
- Course Models and Simulation (DD1354)
- Course Nuclear Reactor Technology (SH2702)
- Course Embedded Software (IL2212)
- Course Search Engines and Information Retrieval Systems (DD2476)
- Programme Degree Programme in Computer Science and Engineering (CDATE, 300 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Computer Engineering (TIDAA, 180 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Engineering and Economics (TITEH, 180 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Materials Design and Engineering (CMATD, 300 cr)
- Programme Master's Programme, Systems, Control and Robotics, 120 credits (TSCRM, 120 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Media Technology (CMETE, 300 cr)
- Programme Master's Programme, Engineering Design, 120 credits (TIPUM, 120 cr)