Both students and teachers are able to contribute to the course material by creating pages and posts. You will find your courses in the personal menu located at the top of the page.
On the programme web you as a student or staff at KTH discuss, inform, share material and ask questions about things regarding the programme and your studies.
- Course Algorithms, Data Structures and Complexity (DD1352)
- Course Advanced Algorithms (DD2440)
- Course Introduction to the Philosophy of Science and Research Methodology for Computer Scientists (DA2210)
- Course Machine Learning (DD2431)
- Course Artificial Intelligence (DD2380)
- Course Mechatronics basic Course (MF2030)
- Course Computer Graphics and Interaction (DH2323)
- Programme Degree Programme in Information and Communication Technology (CINTE, 300 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Mechanical Engineering (CMAST, 300 cr)
- Programme Bachelor's Programme in Information and Communication Technology (TCOMK, 180 cr)
- Programme Master's Programme, Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure, 120 credits (TMHIM, 120 cr)
- Programme Master of Science in Engineering and in Education (CLGYM, 300 cr)
- Programme Technical Preparatory Year (TBASE, 60 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Media Technology (CMETE, 300 cr)