Both students and teachers are able to contribute to the course material by creating pages and posts. You will find your courses in the personal menu located at the top of the page.
On the programme web you as a student or staff at KTH discuss, inform, share material and ask questions about things regarding the programme and your studies.
- Course Applied Computer Science (DD1320)
- Course Supervision and Assessment of Degree Project Work in First and Second Cycle (LH219V)
- Course Degree Project in Computer Science, Communication and Industrial Management, First Level (DD152X)
- Course Modern Physics (SH1013)
- Course Java Programming for Python Programmers (DD2310)
- Course Modern Physics (SH1012)
- Course Constraint Programming (ID2204)
- Programme Degree Programme in Electrical Engineering (CELTE, 300 cr)
- Programme Bachelor's Programme in Information and Communication Technology (TCOMK, 180 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Architecture (ARKIT, 300 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Electronics and Computer Engineering (TIEDB, 180 cr)
- Programme Master's Programme, Systems, Control and Robotics, 120 credits (TSCRM, 120 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Information and Communication Technology (CINTE, 300 cr)
- Programme Degree Programme in Computer Engineering (TIDAB, 180 cr)