I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Information Science and Engineering, at KTH, within the WASP project. Prior to this position, I studied Engineering Physics at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg. My research interests are localization and sensor fusion in autonomous systems.
- H. Carlsson, I. Skog, T.B. Schön and J. Jaldén, "Quantifying the Uncertainty of the Relative Geometry in Inertial Sensors Arrays," in IEEE Sensors Journal (Accepted).
- H. Carlsson, I. Skog and J. Jaldén, "Self-Calibration of Inertial Sensor Arrays," in IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 8451-8463, 15 March15, 2021, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3050010, URL.
- H. Carlsson, I. Skog and J. Jaldén, "On-the-fly geometric calibration of inertial sensor arrays," 2017 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), Sapporo, Japan, 2017, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/IPIN.2017.8115879, URL
Supervised Master projects:
- Lundin, K. (2020). Relative Localization using Satellite positioning. Retrieved from http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-282879
- Liu, P. (2020). Joint Estimation and Calibration for Motion Sensor. Retrieved from http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-286839
- Ge, Y. (2019). Development and Testing of Performance Assessment Equipment for Elite Fencers. Retrieved from http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:kth:diva-266120