As a member of the Center for X-rays in Swedish Materials Science (CeXS), I am focusing on data analysis of (synchrotron) X-rays (and Neutrons) -based techniques, including WAXS, SAXS, PDF, etc.
As a member of the Hultgren Laboratory group, I am responsible for the instruments of atom probe tomography, scanning electron microscopy, nano-indenter, microhardess, electro-polisher, and twin-jet electro-polisher.
As a researcher in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, I have been working on the Composition-Processing-Structure-Property relationships of inorganic materials through advanced characterization and computational tools, with an ambition of designing new materials of high-performance.
- Precipitation in metallic materials
- Additive manufacturing of metallic materials
- Advanced characterization (EM, APT, X-rays, Neutrons)
- Computational calculation (thermodynamics and kinetics)
- Solid-state phase transformation
- Materials design