Welcome Ceremony in Stockholm City Hall 25 August
Make sure to attend the Welcome Ceremony in Stockholm City Hall that takes place 25 August. This is a great opportunity as a newly admitted international student to get to know your new university and connect with other students.
Programme and general info
- President Anders Söderholm welcomes you as a new student at KTH.
- Speech by the president of the student union THS.
- Throughout the ceremony, musical numbers will be performed by, among others, Kongliga Teknologkören, a student choir of the Student union, THS.
- Listen to a KTH alum talk about their time at KTH.
- The ceremony will be given in the Blue Hall, which is best known as the banquet hall for the annual Nobel Banquet.
Time: Two identical ceremonies will take place on Friday 25 August. The first will start at 17.30 and the second at 19.15. Each ceremony lasts approximately 45 minutes. The Stockholm City Hall main entrance opens up 30 minutes in advance and closes at the start of the event.
Location: Stockholm City Hall (Google maps)
Dress code: Come as you are!