Papers published in internationally reputed periodicals which have been subject to referees´ assessment
- Warsame, A. and Wilhelmsson, M. (2017) “Armed conflicts and the prevailing rank-size patterns in 28 African states”, African Geographical Review.
- Warsame, A., Song, H-S., Lind, H. (2014) Quality of road construction projects in Sweden between 1990 and 2010, Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building.
- Warsame, A. (2014) “Long-run relationship, vertical integration, and international competition: Can they contribute to explain regional construction cost differences”, Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Vol. 8(4), pp. 378-387.
- Warsame, A. (2013) Framework for quality improvement of infrastructure projects, Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Vol. 7(12), pp. 1529-1539.
- Warsame,A., Wigren, R., Wilhelmsson, M., Yang, Z. (2013) “The impact of competition, subsidies, and taxes on production and construction cost: the case of the Swedish housing construction market”, ISRN Economics, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
- Warsame, A., Borg, L., and Lind, H. (2013) “How can clients improve the quality of transport infrastructure projects? The role of knowledge management and incentives”, The Scientific World Journal, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
- Warsame, A., Wilhelmsson, M., and Berg, L. (2010) The effect of subsidy on housing construction in various regions of Sweden. Journal of European Real Estate Research, Vol. 3(3), pp. 228-244.
- Warsame, A. (2009) Organizational modes in the residential building sector in Sweden. Construction Management and Economics, 27(2), pp. 153-163.