|List of completed Master’s degree dissertations (30 ECTS) supervised:
- Serhat Uzun,Telework and Effects on Office Real Estate: A study on telework, its future, and how telework can affect the market for office space, 2021
- Sofie Magne & Jacob Stenswed, Revenue management applicability on coworking space: Operator perspective, 2019.
- Dario Petrovic, Risk Management in Construction Projects – Knowledge Management Perspective from Swedish Contractors, 2017.
- Bonnie Winnberg and Simone Heller, Framework procurements and the effect on the Swedish housing market – An analysis of SABO Kombohus Bas, 2016.
- Tyler Wilson, Urban Renewal Investment: A Case Study of Hamilton, Ontario, 2016.
- Emanuel Stürzebecher & Robin Petersson, “Strategic Partnerships between banks and developers- A study of Stockholm´s construction market participants”, 2015.
- Marcus Arvidsson, “Serviced apartments in Sweden – Is there a growth opportunity”, 2015.
- Daria Bryunina, “Value of Commercial Real Estate investments: Sustainability perspective in Sweden and France”, 2014.
- Michael de Lange, “A closer look into the feasibility of future large scale land reclamation”, 2014.
- Esther Himbert , “Analysis of German real estate funds: selection criteria for investment opportunities perspective”, 2014.
- Burak Ünal, “ Sustainable Development of Istanbul Built Environment”, 2014.
- Youjia Shi, “Knowledge Management of real estate firms in China and Sweden”, 2012.
- AmaravadeeVinyangkoon, “Commercial Green Building: The value added gap perspective”, 2012.
- Ethiopia Wondimu Robi, “Rapid Urbanization and Housing Shortage in Africa: The Opportunity within the Problem for Ethiopia”, 2011.
- Liangping Wang, Shopping center development in China: Current situation, challenges and solutions”, 2011.
Panu Manotham, “Bangkok Urban Dynamics and Housing Market”, 2010.
Obi Elvis Oke, “The Inherent Uncertainty in the Valuation Practice: An Investigation into the Opinions of Some Swedish and UK Valuers”, 2009.
Gulina Kubanychbekova, “Feasibilty of Property Taxation in Kyrgyzstan”, 2009.
Yukun Han, “Price Analysis of Chinese Real Estate Market”, 2008.