EIT Health summer school 2018
Approved also for Summer 2019 !!!!
Summer school 2018
Healthcare UPgraded – role of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (HelloAI)
Artificial intelligence (AI) might be a useful tool in solving some of the challenges of healthcare that originate from an increasing population, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and a lack of healthcare professionals. Radiologists and pathologists are already scarce, but they also fear losing their jobs to AI. Physicians must adapt: Instead of fearing for their jobs, they should develop new skills. Our main goal is to prepare the upcoming generation for the wide-spread implementation of AI.
Dates and Places:
- 4-6 June 2018: GE Healthcare, Budapest, Hungary
- 11-13 June 2018: KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
- 18-21 June 2018: LEITAT, Barcelona, Spain
Our 10 days course will cover biodesign thinking, team collaboration, clinical need identification, basic theoretical and practical use of AI and entrepreneurship.
- KTH - Department of Biomedical Engineering and Health Systems
- Science Park of Barcelona The Health& Biomedicine unit
- GE Healthcare
- ETH Zurich
https://www.helloai.info - including appliation portal !