I am a professor at the Department of Mathematics at KTH, and a Wallenberg Academy Fellow. My research is supported by grants from the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation and the Göran Gustafsson Foundation. My primary research interests are algebraic combinatorics and positivity questions in various areas of mathematics.
- Lorentzian polynomials, (with June Huh), Ann. of Math. 192 (2020), 821-891.
- Non-representable hyperbolic matroids, (with Nima Amini), Adv. Math. 334 (2018), 417-449.
- Iterated sequences and the geometry of zeros, J. Reine Angew. Math. 658 (2011), 115-131.
- Obstructions to determinantal representability, Adv. Math. 226 (2011), 1202-1212.
- The Lee-Yang and Pólya-Schur programs. I. Linear operators preserving stability, (with Julius Borcea), Invent. Math. 177 (2009), 541-569.
- Pólya-Schur master theorems for circular domains and their boundaries, (with Julius Borcea), Ann. of Math. 170 (2009), 465-492.
- Negative dependence and the geometry of polynomials, (With Julius Borcea and Thomas M. Liggett), J. Amer. Math. Soc. 22 (2009), 465-492.
- Sign-graded posets, unimodality of W-polynomials and the Charney-Davis conjecture, Electron. J. Combin. 11 (Stanley Festschrift) (2004).
Mathematics, Basic course, with Discrete Mathematics (SF1671), examiner, course responsible, teacher | Course web