Algoritmer och komplexitet
This course provides an introduction to theoretical computer science , which is a strong area of research at the School of Computer Science and Communication . You will encounter some of our research results in the course.
You will learn about algorithm design and get to see some pretty complicated , but very useful algorithms. Complexity part of the course deals with how to investigate which problems can besolved ( in reasonable time ) with the help of computer , which ones will take an unreasonably long time and which can not be solved by a computer at all.
Problems that are too difficult to solve exactly can sometimes be solved approximately . You will see examples of some approximation algorithms and some problems that are so hard that they can not even be approximated in a reasonable time.
The course is sort of a smaller variant of the course DD1352.
- If you havn't reported lab 2 yet, you can do it ... 27 april 18:23
- The lab today might be slightly undermanned ( few ... 20 april 15:15
- The will be a slight change in the schedule for ... 5 april 02:16
- There will be no lecture on April 3. (The ... 31 mars 01:17
Senaste från nyhetsflödet
- VT 2017 algokomp17 Sida "Examination" har kommenterats av Hesam Pakdaman fredag 21:31
- VT 2017 algokomp17 Sida "Extra mästarprov" har kommenterats av Jonathan Yao Håkansson fredag 12:59
- VT 2017 algokomp17 Sida "Extra mästarprov" har kommenterats av Johan Karlander fredag 12:55
- VT 2017 algokomp17 Sida "Extra mästarprov" har kommenterats av Johan Karlander fredag 12:51
- VT 2017 algokomp17 Sida "Extra mästarprov" har kommenterats av Jonas Haglund fredag 12:25