This course has moved to Canvas. I you are a course participant, make sure you are registered and confirmed in My Pages, then you will get an invitation.
If you haven't registered but are participating in the course, go to the service center at Osquars Backe 2, floor 4.
- introduction to security
- introduction to cryptography
- authentication, access control, multi-level security
- intrusion detection, firewalls
- malware: virus/worm/trojans
- web attacks
- buffer overflows, secure programming
- human factors, audits, social engineering.
Introduction to Computer Science (2D1345 or DD1340) or other corresponding course.
This course is a basis for
- Sonja Buchegger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sonja Buchegger Examiner, Course responsible, Teacher
Latest from your news feed
- Computer Security (DD2395) Event "Omtenta, 15 April 2019 08:00" edited by Scheduling staff 1 April at 10:19
- Computer Security (DD2395) Event "Omtenta, 15 April 2019 08:00" edited by Scheduling staff 20 March at 10:57
- Computer Security (DD2395) Event "Omtenta, 15 April 2019 08:00" created by Scheduling staff 20 November at 02:30