This course has moved to Canvas. I you are a course participant, make sure you are registered and confirmed in My Pages, then you will get an invitation.
If you haven't registered but are participating in the course, go to the service center at Osquars Backe 2, floor 4.
- introduction to security
- introduction to cryptography
- authentication, access control, multi-level security
- intrusion detection, firewalls
- malware: virus/worm/trojans
- web attacks
- buffer overflows, secure programming
- human factors, audits, social engineering.
Introduction to Computer Science (2D1345 or DD1340) or other corresponding course.
This course is a basis for
- Sonja Buchegger (email@example.com)
- Andreas Lindner Assistant
- Anoud Alshnakat Assistant
- Gunnar Karlsson Assistant
- Helena Rosenzweig Assistant
- Jan Van den Brand Assistant
- Matteo Gamba Assistant
- Md Sakib Nizam Khan Assistant
- Mikhail Shcherbakov Assistant
- Mohit Mohit Daga Assistant
- Phillip Gajland Assistant
- Pontus Johnson Assistant
- Roberto Guanciale Teacher
- Sonja Buchegger Examiner, Course responsible, Teacher
- Timoteus Ekenstedt Assistant
Latest from your news feed
- HT 2019 dasak19 Event "Laboration, 6 December 2019 15:00" created by Scheduling staff 3 December at 12:06
- HT 2019 dasak19 Event "Föreläsning, 5 December 2019 13:00" edited by Scheduling staff 3 December at 07:06
- Computer Security (DD2395) Event "Omtenta, 14 April 2020 14:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 04:14
- HT 2019 dasak19 Event "Redovisning, 2 December 2019 10:00" edited by Scheduling staff 20 November at 08:23
- HT 2019 dasak19 Event "Laboration, 2 December 2019 08:00" edited by Scheduling staff 20 November at 08:23