Mobile Development with Web Technologies
Course focus lies on the use of html5 technologies for mobile development, with the end-goal to create executable content suitable for mobile devices. The lectures will cover a plethora of tools, standards and methods for application development; ranging from pure mobile web applications, through methods for wrapping web content, to the creation of proper native mobile applications using html5 as a manuscript for exposing Native UIs and other lower level device capabilities.
The course ends with a student-led project, where students work in groups of four (4), managing all aspects of creating an mobile service based on a smartphone application written using web technologies. The project is evaluated on its functionality, use of code, documentation, oral presentation and timeliness. Each project carries a blog disseminating the work and progress up until the presentation on Tusday, May 19, 09-12am
The course is highly applied in nature and shares some of the latest views on how modern application development for mobile handheld devices can be made more efficient while maintaining functionality and a rich end-user experience.
See news feed for further details on lectures, laborations and student project.
Latest from your news feed
- VT 2020 mobut20 Event "Föreläsning, 8 April 2020 08:00" edited by Scheduling staff 27 March at 13:24
- VT 2020 mobut20 Event "Datorlaboration, 9 April 2020 09:00" edited by Scheduling staff 27 March at 13:24
- VT 2020 mobut20 Event "Föreläsning, 1 April 2020 08:00" edited by Scheduling staff 26 March at 09:38
- VT 2020 mobut20 Event "Föreläsning, 26 March 2020 10:00" edited by Scheduling staff 26 March at 09:38
- VT 2020 mobut20 Event "Datorlaboration, 2 April 2020 09:00" edited by Scheduling staff 26 March at 09:38