Group Study Rooms
Are you a group of at least two KTH students who want to study together? Here you may book a group study room at KTHB Main Library, Forum Library and Haninge Library.
Rules for Group Study Rooms at KTHB Main and Forum Library
- Book an available time with your library card.
- A booking can be made a week ahead, you can do it yourself.
- You must confirm your time slot with the library card number you used for booking. This is done from 15 minutes before to 15 minutes after the start time.
- Always cancel your booking if you do not need the room.
- If you book a room after the start time you do not need to confirm it.
- You may book up to one room/day and two/week.
- Group study rooms are intended for a group of people, i.e. for at least two persons.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the group study rooms.
Book a Group Study Room at KTHB Main Library
There are thirteen group study rooms which can be booked by KTH students and staff with a KTHB library card.
Book a Group Study Room KTHB Forum Library
The group study rooms can be booked by KTH and DSV students with a KTHB library card.
Booking of Group Study Rooms at KTHB Haninge Library
- Group study rooms are available for students with a valid KTH Haninge pass.
- A maximum of three hours per group study and day may be booked.
- If you don't claim the room withing 15 minutes after your reservation starts, another group may use it. The same applies if the rooms is empty for more than 15 minutes.