Loans from Other Libraries, Interlibrary Loan
Are you a KTH student or staff who needs a book that is not in KTHB's collections? Here you will find information on how to place an interlibrary loan request and all the forms you need to do it.
Searchwhere you can find books from all Swedish university libraries.You can order the book directly in or fill out the .
Interlibrary loans in Libris
- Search the book in
- Click on "Interlibrary loan / request".
- Log in with your username and password.
- If you do not have a Libris account, you can get it now. Select your home library in KTHB.
- Confirm your loan, click "Skicka beställning".
- When the book has arrived you will get an e-mail message.
- Pick up the book at your home library or the library where you sent your order.
- We request materials for study and research.
- Interlibrary loans in the Nordic countries are free of charge, in other cases, see
- We request books that are not held by KTHB.
- Interlibrary requests are handled as purchase requests. If we decide to convert your interlibrary request to a purchase you will receive a message.
- Expect that your order will take 1-2 weeks if the book is available.
- If the book is available at a library in the Stockholm area - please visit the library to borrow the book.
- You may have five interlibrary loans at a time.