Apply for support

Students at KTH with a permanent disability can get support in their studies. If you have a long-term disability that has lasted for at least six months or is expected to last six months, you can apply for compensatory support. You make an application via the system Nais and attach documentation that is issued and signed by a legitimate medical expert, such as a doctor, psychologist, speech therapist, or equivalent.

Application for support

You apply for support through the link below. Log in with your KTH-account and follow the steps. If you have not yet received your KTH account, you can also use your login to To complete the application, you must attach a certificate confirming a permanent disability.

Please note, if you study at several universities or university colleges, you must apply for compensatory support at each insitution.

If you have a temporary injury of illness you are not entitled to compensatory support through Funka. If this is the case, please contact your institution for questions.

Apply here

Once the application is received, a coordinator from Funka will contact you to schedule a meeting. Funka is the group coordinating the support.

If you have any questions, please contact .

Belongs to: Student at KTH
Last changed: Dec 20, 2019