I am director at the research center Integrated Transport Research Lab (ITRL), where I also work also as a senior researcher.
My research interest is within sustainable transport, connected and automated mobility, and shared mobility. In my research I take a integrated, or system level approach, and study impacts on sustainability from environmental, economical and social perspectives. I'm also interested in data and information analysis, descicion making, probability theory and modelling.
A selection of project where I am participating as project manager or researcher:
- Test Site Stockholm - a test site for connected and automated mobility in Stockholm. Funded by the stratigic innovation program Drive Sweden.
- Sustainable Mobility Services Södertälje - A project to implement and assess Mobility Services in a corporate context. Funded by Drive Sweden and Vinnova.
- KOMPIS - Realization of combined mobility as a service in Sweden, on behalf of the Swedish governmental innovation integration programme (Samverkansprogrammet).
- System effects of Self-driving vehicles - A project to investigate high level system effects of self-driving vehicles. Funded by Trafikverket.
- Off-peak city logistics - a research projects assessing the effects of off-peak hour deliveries based on a case stduy in Stockholm.
Sustainable Transport Systems (ML111U), teacher | Course web
System thinking and modelling of complex dynamic systems (FMF3035), course responsible, teacher | Course web