Senior advisor int. projects
I help intensively, with my colleagues the staff at Project Support KTH, our university teachers, researchers, and administrative staff in all phases of project implementation from idea and application promotion to the definitive announcement.
- Advisor for Erasmus+ projects with a focus on.Erasmus capacity building and Mobility projects
- Project administrative responsibility for KTH-PUA partnership
- KTH responsible for coordinating Linnaeus-Palme projects
- Erasmus+ agreement management
In my work, I provide advice in the following.
- support for reporting on progress, resources, finances or costs
- Monitor projects, mitigate risks and solve problems
- Quality assurance, for example by collecting data, reviewing or checking information
- Plan meetings and set agendas for the project group
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Update of project records
With dreams of conducting projects that aim at having a better and easier world to live in, I have been worked hard as a manager and partner in many international projects. The projects relate to (i) Entrepreneurship and Valorization of Research and Institutionalization of Innovation Structures of Transfer and Exploitation of Knowledge in Europe and other countries, and (ii) cooperation between Europe and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. This has garnered my experience and knowledge in North African culture and economy. I have gained excellent project-leadership skills throughout my work in management, a large network of contacts, good research skills, and expertise to create competence in university groups from different countries and cultures.
Language skills: Swedish, English, Arabic