M.Sc. theses (main supervisor)
1. Marilyn Armand (August 1996) “Detector Development for Positron Emission Tomography”.
2. Mikael Steén (March 1998), “Development of a Time-of-Flight and 3D Demonstration Set-up for Positron Emission Tomography - Design and Monte-Carlo Simulations”.
3. Per Uhlén (March 1998), “Development of a Time-of-Flight and 3D Demonstration Set-up for Positron Emission Tomography - Image Processing Software”.
4. Karin Jonsson (August 1998), “A Study of the Neutron Deficient Atomic Nucleus 85Nb by Means of Gamma-ray and Charged Particle Spectroscopy”.
5. Petrus Sundgren (July 2000), “Level Structure of the Neutron Deficient Atomic Nucleus 88Tc”.
6. Erik Slunga (September 2000), “Scintillation Response of BaF2 and YAlO3:Ce (YAP:Ce) to Energetic Ions”.
7. Tomas Issa (July 2002), “Lifetimes of Superdeformed States in 88Mo”.
8. Nils Sjöholm (September 2002), “Digital Pulse Processing Algorithms for Highly Segmented Germanium Detectors”. Carried out at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, USA.
9. Sarah Rosendahl (October 2002), “A Global Solar Neutrino Oscillation Analysis including recent data from the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory”. Carried out at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, USA.
10. Saeed Merhan Rad (November 2003) , “Development of a Portal Imaging Detector for Radiotherapy with Pencil Beams”. Carried out at the Karolinska Institute.
11. Linus Andersson (February 2003), “Development of Beamline Diagnostics at REX-ISOLDE, CERN”. Carried out at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland.
12. Karin Andgren (May 2003), “Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy at the N=Z line”. Carried out at Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro, Padova, Italy.
13. Carolina Ishida (May 2004), “Doppler Correction for Secondary Fusion Reactions Using Position Sensitive Germanium Detectors”. Carried out at RIKEN, Japan.
14. Johan Lilja (January 2005), “Multi Subject Study of Motor Sensory Function in Rat Brain using fMRI”. The diploma work project was carried out at the Karolinska Institute.
15. Pontus Jörnhagen (September 2005), “Spectroscopy of 131Ce at High Angular Momentum”. Carried out at FSU, Tallahassee, Florida, USA.
16. Jonas Pettersson (November 2006), “Compton Imaging using a Planar Segmented HPGe-detector”.
17. Farhad Rouhani (March 2007), “Population of reaction products in a fusion-evaporation experiment using a radioactive 76Kr beam”. Carried out at GANIL, Caen, France.
18. Gustav Nordlander (April 2007), “Development and evaluation of a detector for γ-ray dosimetry in a HotCell System”. Carried out in collaboration with GEMS PET Systems AB, Uppsala.
19. Sebastian Sahl (May 2007), “Preparatory tests for a neutron activation analysis and low-background measurement facility”
20. Fredrik Persson (June 2008) “Simulations and analysis of Compton camera configurations”
21. Andreas Persson (September 2008), “Development of scintillation detectors based on Silicon Photomultipliers operating in a combined pulse and current mode”
22. Kai-Uwe Schässburger (September 2008), “Si-Detector Development for γ-ray and X-ray Imaging Applications”
23. Mathieu Durero (November 2013), “Beta Spectrum modeling for the CeLAND experiment antineutrino source”. Carried out at CEA, Orsay, France.
24. Ludvig Hult (February 2015), “Interaction Models for Proton Transport Monte Carlo Simulations based on the PENELOPE code”. Carried out at Elekta AB, Stockholm.
25. Ksenia Chechet (May 2015), “Phase contrast imaging with a photon counting X-ray detector”. Carried out at Xcounter AB, Stockholm.
Currently supervising two M.Sc. thesis students