Background: Master of science in engineeering, PhD Industrial work science Human-technology systems, Docent in Industrial engineering and sociotechnical systems, Director of KTH Centre for Sustainable aviation (CSA)
- 2023-2024 APIS - Acoustics and annoyance of future aviation - simulation platform and implementation system - TRV / KTH Centre for sustainable aviation (24 months)
- 2021-2022 BOAUT - BOundaries of AUTonomy - Safety assurance autonomous vessels- Lloyd Reg /York Univ
- 2019-2021ORION - Operational Risk: Implementing Open Norms - EU Erasmus
- 2017- 2021 INFRA - TRV / KTH Centre for Sustainable Aviation (5 year project Noise issues around Arlanda)
- 2012-2015 PROactive Safety Performance for Operation – PROSPERO, EU 7th FP
- 2012-2014 MEASAUT- Measuring high level automation related system performance in a future ATM environment-VINNOVA
- 2011-2014 Performance management for continuous innovation in high risk industries, “Säkra förbättringar”-VINNOVA
- 2010- 2013 Managing System Change in Aviation, MASCA - Within the EU 7th FP.
- 2009- 2013 Clinic-Centered Innovation, Technology and Organization, C2ITO - Research on KTH-KI-SLL Clinical Innovation Fellowship. Vinnvård project
- 2005-2009 Human Integration into the Lifecycle of Aviation Systems, HILAS, EU 6th FP.
- 1996-2000 Warning systems in aircraft. Funded by NFFP, VINNOVA
Systems Engineering, Business and Management, Part 2 (ME2314), examiner, course responsible, teacher | Course web