Demand responsive production planning and control strategies, vertical real-time data integration from shop-floor to operations planning level and to supply-chain level, continuous workload control, dynamic capacity adjustment, decision support systems, manufacturing execution systems, cyber-physical production systems, distributed production control, multi-agent systems in production and planning.
 Ph.D, Demand Responsive Planning - A dynamic and responsive planning framework based on workload control theory for cyber-physical production systems, Royal Institute of Technology
 Tech. Lic., Demand Responsive Planning, Royal Institute of Technology
 MSc, Production Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology
 BSc, Industrial Engineering, Middle East Technical University
 Minor, Computer Engineering- Information Systems, Middle East Technical University
- Researcher, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Production Engineering.
- European FP7 Project (2010-), IDEAS, Instantly Deployable Evolvable Assembly Systems.
- Vinnova Project (2007-2009), ProAct, Proactive Assembly Systems.
- Chair (2010 – 2012), Association of Turkish Academics, Sweden.
- PADOK (2008-) Member of the Swedish Production Academy PhD Network, PADOK.
- Best Project Award (2006), Milk-run distribution system, YAEM 2006,Turkey.
Production Engineering - Planning and Control (MG2029), course responsible, teacher | Course web