Ramiar Sadegh Vaziri
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering for Energy & Environment, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- M.Sc. Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Degree of Licentiate of Engineeing in Chemical Engineering, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- System Analysis of Absorption-Based Processes for Syngas Cleaning: Introducing a Novel Process Configuraiton of Rectisol Process.
- High Temperature Removal of Hydrogen Sulfide from Producer Gas: Mathematical modeling and numerical simulation of hydrogen sulfide removal with metal oxide sorbents in three scales, namely grain, pellet and bed scales.
- Population Balance Modelling of Aggregation and Breakup of Clusters in Different Systems Including Microalgae, Polymers and Proteins.
- Modeling of Biomass Pyrolysis in Rotary Kilns.
- Numerical Investigation of Supported Liquid Membranes.