I´m KTH´s data protection officer (DPO) . For any clarification, feel free to write to me ().
Personal data breaches
Please promptly send an email to email@example.com.
Request regarding erasure or access to personal data
Please send the request to KTH´s single point of contact concerning processing of personal data (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Data protection Officer
The DPO shall have at least the following tasks (article 39 (1) Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679)):
- to inform and advise the controller or the processor and the employees who carry out processing of their obligations pursuant to this Regulation and to other Union or Member State data protection provisions;
- to monitor compliance with this Regulation, with other Union or Member State data protection provisions and with the policies of the controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations, and the related audits;
- to provide advice where requested as regards the data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance pursuant to Article 35;
- to cooperate with the supervisory authority;
- to act as the contact point for the supervisory authority on issues relating to processing, including the prior consultation referred to in Article 36, and to consult, where appropriate, with regard to any other matter.
If you want to read more about the DPO, see the link in menu to the left.
Phonetic spelling of email addresses
Romeo Romeo Oscar Yankee [at] Kilo Tango Hotel [dot] Sierra Echo
Delta Alfa Tango Alfa Sierra Kilo Yankee Delta Delta Sierra Oscar Mike Bravo Uniform Delta [at] Kilo Tango Hotel [dot] Sierra Echo