Currently leading a great team, coordinating strategy and operation across three university boarders. With a great interest in collaborations and management, and with a research background in proteomics, working at SciLifeLab Campus Solna as Facility mangaer allows me to combine and use all my previous experiences.
After receiving my PhD in Biotechnology at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in 2010, I worked as Lab Head at GE Healthcare Demonstration Laboratory before joining the research group headed by Prof. Mathias Uhlén as project manager in 2013. In 2017, I took on a new career path and joined Karolinska University Hospital as a project manager in the move from the old part to the new hospital, mainly working with how to use administrative areas and change management.
My current position as manager for the facility management group at SciLifeLab Campus Solna allows me to combine my experience from my previous employments.
- Facility Manager, SciLifeLab Campus Solna, KTH. 2021-present
- Project manager, Karolinska University Hospital, 2017-2020
- Research projct manager, KTH, 2013-2017
- Lab Head GE Healthcare DemoLab (at SciLifeLab), GE Healthcare Life Sciences, 2011-2013
- Communications Manager, KTH, 2010-2011