I am a senior researcher at RISE Research Institutes of Sweden and adjunct professor at the KTH School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and the Center for Cyber Defense and Information Security. Before joining RISE I was a senior scientist at the Swedish Defence Research Agency, FOI. My research interests include transparent algorithms, cyber situational awareness, cyber insurance, IT service availability, and Enterprise Architecture.
I am an associate editor of the Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures (EMISAJ) journal. From 2015 to 2018, I co-chaired the Trends in Enterprise Architecture Research workshop (TEAR).
- Fredrik Heiding (co-supervisor)
- Annika Andreasson (co-supervisor)
- Stefan Varga (co-supervisor)
- Jacob Dexe (co-supervisor, Ph.D. 2022)
- Margus Välja (co-supervisor, Ph.D. 2018)