For those of you who do not have experiene with KTH routines: you can have a look at your corrected exam at the STEX office. You can also ask them to make a copy and take the copy home (do not take home the original!). You have right to complain if you think the graiding was not correct. To complain you need to fill in a standard form, also awailable at STEX. Give the very exact points where you think we forgot to add you points. We do not consider general complaints. Wait with the complaints until you check the solutions on the course webpage.