- "A perfect mixture of interesting and challenging circuits and a very exciting application"
18 May 2015
- Congratulations on your graduation Doctor Mozhgan Mahloo
15 Apr 2015
- "I would like to contribute to making distributed data stores faster and more reliable"
1 Apr 2015
- Congratulations to your graduation Doctor Mohamed Hamid
17 Mar 2015
- Congratulations on your graduation Doctor Dan Wu
19 Jan 2015
26MayTue 2015-05-26 09:30 - Thu 2015-05-28 17:00Seminars & conferences International SiC Power Electronics Applications Workshop 2015
28MayThursday, 15:15 - 16:15SCS Seminars John C. Eidson, University of California Berkeley Time Synchronization over Networks, IEEE 1588 and Applications
29MayFriday, 10:00Licentiate seminars Omer Malik, Electronics and Embedded Systems/ESY Pragma Based Approach For Mapping DSP Functions On A Coarse Grained Reconfigurable Architecture