The Department of Real Estate and Construction Management performs research and education in close collaboration with industry and society.
The Department of Real Estate and Construction Management performs research and education in close collaboration with industry and society. Our work has a great impact on society and the prerequisites for a more sustainable and innovative built environment. We want to continuously develop our impact work and if you have an idea about cooperation, please contact us.
We conduct impact work through:
- Applied research in close cooperation with property owners, contractors, consulting companies, municipalities and other authorities.
- Education with problem-based learning, guest lecturers and practical examples.
- Strategic and long-term partnerships with private and public organizations.
- Participation in boards, councils, academies and reference groups.
- Experts and as referral body in relation to various reports.
- Networking in industry and society associations.
- Presentations and participation in panel discussions at conferences and events.
- Industry and executive education.
- Popular scientific publication in radio, television, daily press, industrial press and social media.
For direct contact with one of our researchers and teachers, go to the staff page for every division, where contact information is available. For general questions about the department's impact work, contact Tina Karrbom Gustavsson.