KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications
- Exploring societal impacts of self-driving public transport using four-step transport models
- Exploring affordability in concept generation for complex defence products
- Continuous Preventive Bridge Maintenance : Effect of High Pressure Washing on Concrete Bridges
- Aging sensitive battery control
- Numerical solutions to non-linear inhomogeneous problems in Superconductivity : From sphalerons to multi-band boundary states and spontaneous magnetic fields
- On the Performance of Long-Range Autonomous Underwater Vehicles : Enhancing the Endurance of AUVs
- New perspectives on Strategic Choice of Measures in Swedish Transport Planning
- Experimental Governance : Capacity and legitimacy in local governments
- Bright Lights: Innovative Micro- and Nano-Patterning for Sensing and Tissue Engineering
- Cut finite element methods for interface problems
- Public procurement of engineering services : Task characteristics, control modes and effects on adaptability
- Tooling and processing for efficient and high tolerance prepreg composite manufacturing
- Integrated Photonics for Quantum Optics
- Graph-structured multi-marginal optimal transport : Theory, applications, and efficient methods using entropy regularization
- Spaces of Writing History in the Postcolonial City : Edits, Erasures, Inscriptions
- Simulation and optimization of innovative urban transportation systems
- Capillary-Driven Microfluidic Devices for Sample Preparation of Bio-Medical Specimens
- Developing the third generation Calphad models and descriptions: a journey from unary to higher-order systems
- ”It’s in the between” : Inter-Project Organising in Project Ecologies
- Large-Scale Multi-Source Satellite Data for Wildfire Detection and Assessment Using Deep Learning