KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database DiVA. Since 2011, all dissertations, reports, and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books, etcetera, are registered in DiVA, and many of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will be redirected to the person's profile page. You can see all publications by clicking on the link "Publications."
Last registered publications
- Designing with care : Self-centered research for interaction design otherwise
- Variational methods for phylogeny and single-cell genomics
- Wind energy siting: Challenges in applying spatial multi-criteria for planning support
- Roughening in dimer models : Random matrix statistics and surface fluctuations
- Sustaining Sustainable Behaviours of Citizens by Creating Value in Their Everyday Life
- Spin Vortices, Interlayer Exchange, and Magnetocalorics in Multilayers
- Efficient Trading in the Short-term Electricity Markets for Integration of Renewable Energy Sources : Multistage Stochastic and Agent-based Modeling Approaches for Continuous Intraday Electricity Market
- A Further Step of Causal Discovery towards Real-World Impacts
- On calcium-related problems in kraft pulping of Eucalyptus dunnii
- Optimization beyond a single submodular function : Submodular optimization for ranking, decision trees and diversity
- Study of Paper Dry Strength Additives on Cellulose Fibres
- Multi-Agent Mission Planning and Execution for Small Autonomous Underwater Vehicles
- Mechanical behavior of Lithium-ion battery electrodes – experimental and statistical finite element analyses