KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database –. Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications in DiVA
- Personal Autonomy and Informed Consent : Conceptual and Normative Analyses
- Environmental Impact of Concrete Structures - with Focus on Durability and Resource Efficiency
- Unsupervised construction of 4D semantic maps in a long-term autonomy scenario
- Reliability Evaluation of Distribution Systems Considering Failure Modes and Network Configuration
- Investigation of corrosion properties of metals for degradable implant applications