KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database DiVA. Since 2011, all dissertations, reports, and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books, etcetera, are registered in DiVA, and many of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will be redirected to the person's profile page. You can see all publications by clicking on the link "Publications."
Last registered publications
- Utilizing Biopolymers in 3D Tumor Modeling and Tumor Diagnosis
- Emerging Paradigms in the Convergence of Cloud and High-Performance Computing
- Circling the Squares : Radical Innovation and Management Control Systems in the Circular Economy
- US Equity REIT Returns and Digitalization
- Computational Modelling and Topological Analysis of the striatal microcircuitry in health and Parkinson's disease
- Biosynthesis of bacterial polysaccharides by novel glycosyltransferase enzymes
- Mixing Time and Decarburization Reactions in Side-blown Metallurgical Converters : A Practical Approach using CFD and Thermodynamics
- Source Code Representations of Deep Learning for Program Repair
- Investigation of Neuronal Protein Trafficking at the Molecular Scale
- Main streets as resilient public spaces : Zooming in on ground floors in Stockholm
- Integrative structural biology of protein fibers: Spider silk and beta-lactoglobulin nanofibrils
- Predictive Modeling of Turn-Taking in Spoken Dialogue : Computational Approaches for the Analysis of Turn-Taking in Humans and Spoken Dialogue Systems
- A Framework for Fatigue Analysis of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures
- Symbiotic and pathogenic factors in plant-microbe interaction: Structural basis of C-glycoside metabolism and lipoprotein transport in bacteria
- Topics in projective algebraic optimization
- Design for 3D Concrete Printing : Optimisation Through Integrated Workflows
- Femtosecond Laser Microfabrication of Glasses and 2D Materials for Photonics and Energy Storage
- Treatment of arsenic contaminated drinking water from the sources around gold mining areas of Geita and Mara, Tanzania: : Removal efficiency of locally available materials, bauxite, gypsum and magnesite.
- Final Approach : Measurements and Ratings of Aircraft Landing Noise
- Performance Evaluation of machine tools : A methodology for loaded testing of machine tools