KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database DiVA. Since 2011, all dissertations, reports, and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books, etcetera, are registered in DiVA, and many of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will be redirected to the person's profile page. You can see all publications by clicking on the link "Publications."
Search among KTH's scientific publications
Last registered publications
- Numerical modelling considerations for analysis of concrete hydraulic structures subjected to high-frequency seismic loads
- Mathematical and Experimental Study on Filtration of Solid Inclusions from Molten Aluminium and Steel
- Nanolatexes: a versatile toolbox for cellulose modification
- Dynamic properties of two pedestrian timber bridges : Experimental and numerical analysis at several stages of construction
- Towards a Scenario-based Spatial Dynamic Modeling for Predicting Urban Land Use Change : Planning Tools and Comparative Analysis
- Carbides in martensitic mediumcarbon low alloyed tool steels studiedwith small angle scatteringtechniques, electron microscopy andatom probe tomography
- On Secure and Sequential Source Coding
- Development of new affinity proteins for neurodegenerative disorders
- Hydrogeochemistry of arsenic, fluoride, and other trace elements in groundwater in northern Tanzania : Occurrence, distribution, and impacts on drinking water quality
- Correct and Efficient Monte Carlo Inference for Universal Probabilistic Programming Languages
- Communication-Computation Efficient Federated Learning over Wireless Network
- Engineered microstructure composites as means of improving the oxidation resistance of uranium nitride
- Empirical Coordination over Networks Subject to Fidelity Criteria
- Side-Channel Analysis of Post-Quantum Cryptographic Algorithms
- Homology and machine learning for materials informatics
- Modelling Approaches of Multiphase Phenomena Focusing on an Integrated Steelmaking Route
- LCA and LCCA in the design of geotechnical engineering works
- Sequence- and structure guided engineering of proteins and enzymes for biotechnology and health applications