KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database –. Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications in DiVA
- Valorization of Kraft Lignin by Fractionation and Chemical Modifications for Different Applications
- Pharmaceuticals – improved removal from municipal wastewater and their occurrence in the Baltic Sea
- Energy-momentum conserving time-stepping algorithms for nonlinear dynamics of planar and spatial Euler-Bernoulli/Timoshenko beams
- Sharing the doughnut : Exploring sustainable and just futures
- Active Memory Processing on Multiple Time-scales in Simulated Cortical Networks with Hebbian Plasticity