KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database –. Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications in DiVA
- Experimental studies of radiation-induced dissolution of UO2 : The effect of intrinsic solid phase properties and external factors
- Affibody molecules targeting HER3 for cancer therapy
- On reliability-based design of rock tunnel support
- Vibration transfer process during vibratory sheet pile driving : from source to soil
- Modeling defect structure evolution in spent nuclear fuel container materials