Ongoing and past activities
Below is a list of past events and individual activities arranged within Unite! for students and staff.
- Unite! virtual student fair
- Unite!'s Master’s Programme in Communications and Data Science
Gather a team of students in Unite! universities, prepare a video with your vision of the university of the future, and compete with other teams to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Grenoble
- Unite! Career Sessions
Hackathon “From post Covid University to inclusive European University"
- Unite! M.sc. on Communications Engineering and Data Science (CoDaS)
Gather a team of students in Unite! universities, prepare a video with your vision of the university of the future, and compete with other teams to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Ulisboa for the Unite!4Future Week.
- Unite! Virtual Credit Exchange Programme in Energy
Unite!4Future - information session via Zoom 6 July at 15:00
- Inspired - International Project Week for Interdisciplinary Research-Oriented Digital Learning
team project phase
For a period of 3 weeks, students will take part in an international multidisciplinary team, whose task will be to develop innovative techniques contributing to the solution of an important challenge raised by the sustainability of the Oceans.
- Unite! Summer School: Reflections on the History, Present, and Future of AI-Human Relationships
- The INSPIRED course at TU Darmstadt, March-July 2020
- Summer school at Aalto: Digital Business Master Class
- Spring school on sustainable energy
Activities for staff
Teaching and Learning Unite! Conference 2022 – A Unite!-Ed Future
Seminars on Teaching and learning Unite! - spring 2022
- Seminars on Teaching and learning Unite! - autumn 2021
Seminars on Teaching and learning Unite! - spring 2021
- Intercultural workshops for academic & administrative community
- What do values have to do with my job?
- Unite! H2020 bootcamp on open science
- The Unite! Teacher Training and Education Staff Week
- Unite! Boot Camp II on the developments of the Unite! Virtual Campus and the Teaching and Learning Academy
- Boot camp at Aalto 8-11 June 2020 – Educators discussing pedagogic development
- Thematical staff weeks
Management and coordination
Joint overall planning and follow up takes place in the form of large meetings, "dialogue meetings". These are the meetings that have taken place or are planned:
- Kick-off, Darmstadt, 4-6 November 2019
- Dialogue meeting, Espoo (Helsinki), 12-14 February 2020
- Dialogue meeting (online), Lisbon, 29 September-1 October 2020
- Dialogue meeting (online), Grenoble, 8-10 March 2021
- Dialogue meeting (hybrid), Barcelona, 29 November-1 December 2021
- Dialogue meeting (online), Stockholm, 8-10 March 2022
- Community event, Stockholm, 13-15 June 2022
- Dialogue meeting, Turin, 19-22 September 2022
- Dialogue meeting, Grenoble, 28 February-2 March 2023